Sunday, 13 April 2025

Nothing Would Make Sense

 


If you stopped talking to me, if you told me 'No more'...I wonder what would happen?

I would miss you in my day, that's for sure. I wouldn't know who to talk to, who to tell things first, who to rant and ramble to about things that upset me. I wouldn't be able start my day without your 'Good morning' and I would be restless at night, because I haven't said 'Goodnight'. I would probably stop taking photos of my messy hair and silly face poses, because who would I send them to? Things wouldn't seem funny and warped any more, because nobody else would get that humour. Your tee-shirts wouldn't feel the same. My phone would not ping. I wouldn't know who to ask, when I don't understand things. 

And nothing would make sense. 

A piece, a person, you...would be missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mine

These words that I pen are not about you.