Sunday, 12 May 2024
Mother
The greatest thing I have become in this short life, is a Mother. It has taught me to adore, to love completely, to guide, to teach, to nurture, to comfort, to give, to be there, to be firm, to be open, to encourage. I'm honoured to be the mother of my boys and I'm glad I was chosen to be their Mum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The writing was on the wall. It just took me a very long time to read it, comprehend it.... That we were never . We were never meant to be....
-
It's strange how much a four legged furry family member brings you warmth. Yesterday, I asked my doggo to sit next to me, and she did. ...
-
Do not worry about your tears. They are your ocean. A release. Full of emotion. A swell, a tide, salty and sweet. You are a deeply feeling...

No comments:
Post a Comment