Skip to main content

Imperfections

You do not need to atone for being yourself.

Because there is no perfect situation and no perfect person. 

Everyone makes errors in life, some are just better at hiding them from the world. 

It is part of our nature to want, to desire, and to feel wanted, heard and loved. And when we receive attention, it feels good. 

And at that point in time, it feels just right. For that moment, you were happy. And that's allowed.

What isn't allowed is for you to bring yourself down now. What isn't allowed is constant bad talk against yourself. 

 What's done is done and has gone. Burnt to cinders, ashes blown in the wind. 

You've learnt from this and now you'll know better. It's changed you. You've realised and that's enough. 

No more atonement. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never

The writing was on the wall. It just took me a very long time to read it, comprehend it.... That we were never . We were never meant to be. 

Frankie

 It's strange how much a four legged furry family member brings you warmth. Yesterday, I asked my doggo to sit next to me, and she did. I told her "Frankie, Frankie... I'm sad Frankie. I'm really sad". She looked at me, like really looked at me. Her eyes showed me she knows. I kept petting her and she flopped her head into my lap. Dogs bring such comfort. It's amazing. They are so full of unconditional love. They can't say it to us but they are there, listening and loving. 

Own your Ocean

Do not worry about your tears.  They are your ocean. A release. Full of emotion. A swell, a tide, salty and sweet.  You are a deeply feeling woman and that is why you cry.  It's because you feel. Think about it.  You're a piscean. A fish. Water. Tears.  You are in your element.  Own your ocean.