To say, time will heal, it won't. To say, "Be strong, remain patient", these are just words, but they do not mask pain. But know that I am thinking of you. And one day, I'll sit with you and we will talk and you can tell me about your burden. But not now. When you are ready, then.
Thursday, 14 September 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The writing was on the wall. It just took me a very long time to read it, comprehend it.... That we were never . We were never meant to be....
-
It's strange how much a four legged furry family member brings you warmth. Yesterday, I asked my doggo to sit next to me, and she did. ...
-
Do not worry about your tears. They are your ocean. A release. Full of emotion. A swell, a tide, salty and sweet. You are a deeply feeling...
This is a succinct and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTalks! The conversations for which one longs and craves.