I hope you are with someone you like. Love is another concept. That's different. Liking someone, that's harder to upkeep and maintain. So yes, I hope in this world, you are with the person you like. It does make life so much more bearable. And the next time you are with them, let them know. Say, "I really like you". Watch their face change. Then say "Elly told me to say that to you, but it's true. I really do like you".
Thursday, 7 September 2023
Like vs Love
I hope you are with someone you like. Love is another concept. That's different. Liking someone, that's harder to upkeep and maintain. So yes, I hope in this world, you are with the person you like. It does make life so much more bearable. And the next time you are with them, let them know. Say, "I really like you". Watch their face change. Then say "Elly told me to say that to you, but it's true. I really do like you".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The writing was on the wall. It just took me a very long time to read it, comprehend it.... That we were never . We were never meant to be....
-
It's strange how much a four legged furry family member brings you warmth. Yesterday, I asked my doggo to sit next to me, and she did. ...
-
Do not worry about your tears. They are your ocean. A release. Full of emotion. A swell, a tide, salty and sweet. You are a deeply feeling...

No comments:
Post a Comment